About This Workout
Whether you're new to exercise or a novice at working out with a ball, this workout is for you! Coach Nicole will take you through one short set of 4 core exercises (plus a final stretch) for a complete abs workout.
- Length: 5 minutes
- Equipment: Stability ball
- Type of Workout: Strength training (toning) & flexibility
- Muscles Worked: Core (abs, obliques)
- Fitness Level: Beginning to advanced; because this workout has few transitions, it may also be suitable for individuals with limited mobility.
- Impact: No impact
- Safety Precautions: If you're new to exercising with (or on) a stability ball, practice caution and progress to more challenging exercises only when you feel comfortable. For greater stability and to reduce your risk of injury, make sure your knees are positioned directly able your ankles (not above the toes) when lying on the ball.
- Extra Tip: Only complete as many exercises as you can using good form, taking a break as needed. As you progress, try to finish the entire video.