Page 2 of 2
11. Spinach Stuffed Salmon with Dill Yogurt Sauce: Protein plus vegetable is a standard yet tedious basis for healthy recipes. Top salmon and spinach with this lemony dill yogurt sauce to quickly elevate the dish.
12. Strawberry-Kiwi Yogurt Freezer Pops: Pureed strawberries and OJ combine with Greek yogurt for a quick treat any time of year. Add kiwi slices to fancy it up a bit.
13. Tzatziki (Yogurt Dip): Tzatziki is a traditional Greek and Turkish appetizer also used as a sauce or dip. This recipe is perfect with Mediterranean dishes or plain grilled meats on a hot summer's day.
14. Waldorf Salad: Using low-fat yogurt makes this classic salad healthier than other recipes. It's simple enough that kids can help prepare it!
15. Yogurt Cheesecake with Strawberries: Use Greek yogurt in place of higher-fat cheeses for a decadent yet guilt-free cheesecake!
What's your favorite way to use Greek yogurt?