Page 1 of 1
Ever gone through a workout and afterwards said, "That was great, except I forgot to work my triceps," or "I should have done a set of leg lifts"? Here’s a workout that will have you thinking, "Why haven't I done this routine before?" The following 7-exercise workout will target every major muscle group.
2. Dumbbell Lateral Raises will work your shoulders and arms.
3. Dumbbell Reverse Flys on a Swiss Ball is a great workout for the shoulders and upper back, areas that are often neglected.
4. Crunches on a Ball add a kick to regular crunches and work your abs.
5. Pushups on a Ball is the classic chest exercise, with a little bit of a twist.
6. Hamstring Flexion with Ball is a great exercise to strengthen your hamstrings and calves, and improve your stability in your core.