Remember to "Pin" this graphic for future reference.
1. Two tablespoons of whipped light cream cheese rolled into two slices of extra-lean ham.
2. Two celery stalks, sliced into strips and dipped in 2 tablespoons of light guacamole.
3. Three ounces of chilled, pre-cooked shrimp dipped in one tablespoon of cocktail sauce.
4. One ounce of goat cheese spread on 1/2 a cup of cucumber slices.
5. One hard-boiled egg, sliced and sprinkled with salt, pepper and paprika.
6. A half a cup of fat-free cottage cheese topped with 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries.
7. A warm and comforting cup of your favorite broth-based soup brightened up with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
8. One medium tomato sliced and topped with one ounce of fresh mozzarella, salt and pepper and drizzled with a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
9. One small whole-wheat tortilla topped with two tablespoons of fat-free bean dip and sprinkled with a two tablespoons of low-fat cheddar cheese.
10. One slice of roasted turkey breast wrapped up with one slice of light Swiss cheese.
11. One cup diced watermelon with one ounce of reduced-fat feta cheese, a teaspoon of chopped fresh mint and a squeeze of fresh lime.
12. A half cup of plain yogurt topped with a drizzle of honey and three almonds, finely chopped.
13. Two celery stalks, cut into strips and dipped in 1/4 cup hummus.
14. One ounce of prosciutto wrapped around a wedge of cantaloupe or 1/2 cup of peach slices.
15. One and a half cups of mixed berries.
16. One cup of jicama slices dipped in 1/2 cup of fresh salsa.
17. Ten baby carrots dipped in 4 ounces 0% Greek yogurt, flavored with 1 teaspoon of ranch dressing mix.
18. One cup of sliced apples with one ounce of low-fat cheddar, sliced thin.
What's your favorite go-to snack when you want to get full on a low-calorie budget?
18 Low-Calorie Snacks That Satisfy
100-Calorie Snacks That will Keep You Full
You will earn 5 SparkPoints
Page 1 of 1Got a story idea? Give us a shout!