About this Workout
After many requests from our members, Coach Nicole has created an easy-to-follow cardio workout that you can do anywhere, without any equipment. This video will lead you through a short warm up, cardio workout, cool down and stretching routine in about 10 minutes, making it easy to fit into your day. Free of complex choreography, this workout is appropriate for people of many different fitness levels and abilities.
- Length: 10 minutes
- Equipment: None
- Type of Workout: Cardio (aerobic) & flexibility
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Impact: High-impact
- Safety Precautions: Wear proper footwear and pay attention to your footwork to avoid tripping or slipping. Exercise at your own intensity level, using tips provided to lower your intensity if necessary. Only complete as much of the video as you can, taking a break to recover (by marching) when necessary. Never stop abruptly--if you get tired, try to stay moving, even if you're just walking in place. As you progress, try to finish the entire video.
- Extra Tip: Keep those arms moving! Moving your arms will help you to keep your heart rate up and burn more calories during this cardio workout.
- BUY IT! SparkPeople's new Cardio Blast DVD features a new and improved version of this workout!