for a printable version of Coach Nicole's 15-Minute Desk Workout! About This Workout
Need more ideas for squeezing fitness into your busy day? Well, if you spend a lot of time in front of a computer at work or at home, then this is the workout for you. You won't need any equipment--just a wall and a chair. This workout will take you through a series of 10 exercises that work all your major muscle groups, and end with seated stretches for the deskbound exerciser.
- Length: 15 minutes
- Equipment: Body weight, a sturdy wall and a chair without wheels
- Type of Workout: Strength training (toning) & flexibility
- Muscles Worked: Full body workout (quads, glutes, hamstrings, calves, chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps, abs, obliques)
- Fitness Level: Beginner to intermediate; with limited transitions between standing and sitting, this video may also be suitable for individuals with limited mobility.
- Impact: Low-impact
- Safety Precautions: Warm up before starting this workout and wear athletic shoes.