6. Vote for the best blogs. Sometimes you read someone's blog and think, "Wow! That was so good, other people should read it, too." Well, you can help them find it by clicking the "I Liked This" button at the bottom of the blog. When enough members agree, it will show up on the list of popular blog posts. Checking out this page regularly can lead you to blogs that are inspiring, raise important questions, or show you that others are going through similar experiences.
7. See your monthly progress at a glance. The SparkSummary Calendar is an interactive tool that allows you to see how you've been doing so far this month along with the activities that are planned for the days ahead. You can customize what items you'd like to see on your calendar, such as fitness minutes, calories eaten, SparkPoints, and more.
8. Upload a video blog. Any member with a SparkPage can upload a video blog. Whether you are demonstrating something or just discussing your progress and how you're feeling, video blogs are another way to communicate with other members and document your healthy lifestyle journey.
9. Learn the secrets of our most popular tools. This series of four site tutorial videos will help you learn about the key tools SparkPeople has to offer. The videos cover the basics of the Nutrition and Fitness trackers, your Start page, and the SparkPeople Community features.
10. Find motivation when things get tough. Check out SparkPeople's motivational quotations, a large collection of inspiring words about a variety of topics such as friendship, determination, and more.
If you're new to SparkPeople, the Getting Started Guide will introduce you to some of the site's key tools and features, so take your time getting familiar with everything. If you want to be in the know when we release new features and updates, follow the SparkPeople Blog. That's where we make announcements about all of the new and exciting things happening on the site and offer tips for using and finding the new features we create.
The site is changing every day in response to member requests and needs. We do our best to offer the tools and resources you need to reach all of your goals, and hope you take advantage of everything SparkPeople has to offer!