Group photo
LIBERTYWALK's Photo LIBERTYWALK SparkPoints: (8,671)
Fitness Minutes: (13,407)
Posts: 59
2/12/14 7:42 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
There is a solution that may work for you!

It's a device called an "incontinence ring". I'm a healthcare professional and had not heard of this until I started having problems myself. I've read multiple threads and have not seen this mentioned, so I'm trying to spread the word.

An incontinence ring is a rubber ring that is worn intravaginally. It provides support to the structures that need support to prevent urine from leaking during physical activity. It comes in different sizes and can be fitted by your OB/GYN. It is flexible, but some are more rigid than others to provide as much or as little support as you need. You can insert it just prior to a run, or you can wear it all day or longer if you desire.

My insurance company covered the cost.

I have not had a single drop of leakage since I started wearing the ring. I have tested it while running, doing Zumba, and playing soccer. Previously, on a couple of occasions, I had leakage heavy enough to soak my socks. So please, I encourage you to ask your OB/GYN about the incontinence ring. It is life changing! Seriously!

The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page: 1 of (1)  

Report Innappropriate Post

Other Road Runners Gadgets & Gear Posts

Last Post:

Thread URL:

Review our Community Guidelines