Group photo
Author:
PLATINUM755's Photo PLATINUM755 Posts: 44,551
11/7/14 1:22 P

Community Team Member

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
emoticon TIGERLILY_1689 and emoticon to SparkPeople and the team...Nice to have you with us on the journey to a healthier lifestyle.

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.

Mistakes are the portals of discovery.

Don't be afraid to give your best at what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.

It is never too late to be what you might have been.


 current weight: 138.0 
159
151.25
143.5
135.75
128
HEARTS116's Photo HEARTS116 SparkPoints: (161,911)
Fitness Minutes: (4,309)
Posts: 46,678
11/7/14 7:11 A

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Welcome to the team!
Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Total SparkPoints: 161,911
150,000
162,499
174,999
187,499
199,999
SparkPoints Level 21
JAZZII4's Photo JAZZII4 Posts: 5,138
11/6/14 12:15 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
emoticon to the team!

 current weight: 134.0 
171
158.25
145.5
132.75
120
DDOORN's Photo DDOORN Posts: 26,227
11/6/14 11:47 A

Community Team Member

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Welcome to our SparkFamily!

One of the greatest factors in losing weight are the food choices that we make. Most people will agree that 80% of weight loss is related to healthy food choices, the remaining 20% is related to increasing our physical activity which ALSO has the benefit of toning our body and losing INCHES.

So with your limited outlets for physical activity I would encourage you to begin, if you haven't yet done so, to use the Nutrition Tracker and log ALL of your food. This can be a very enlightening process and as we shift our food choices to be increasingly healthy the pounds will begin to drop.

Nothing tastes as good as being healthy feels! :-)

Don

Co-Team Leader for All Health Pros, Binghamton Area Losers & Laid Off But Staying Strong SparkTeams

Tell Me What Is It You Plan To Do With Your One Wild & Precious Life? ---Mary Oliver

Don't die with your music still in you. -- Dr. Wayne Dyer

"We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." --- Carlos Castaneda

"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." --- Buddha


 Pounds lost: 103.0 
0
30
60
90
120
WILLOW49's Photo WILLOW49 Posts: 47,235
11/6/14 11:21 A

Community Team Member

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Welcome to the team! emoticon

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Willow
= ^..^ =

Co-Leader of Emotional Eaters
Co-Leader of Binghamton Area Losers
Leader of We Three Queens


"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around" Penelope Cruz in ' 'Vanilla Sky'

I am not where I need to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be. - Joyce Myers

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. - unknown to me
NIGHTSKYSTAR's Photo NIGHTSKYSTAR SparkPoints: (538,634)
Fitness Minutes: (354,414)
Posts: 44,981
11/6/14 10:34 A

Community Team Member

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Hi and WELCOME!!! if i can be of any help on the site please let me know!
Holly

Holly
Northern NY
EDT


 Pounds lost: 128.2 
0
32.05
64.1
96.15
128.2
TIGERLILY_1689 SparkPoints: (1,981)
Fitness Minutes: (330)
Posts: 6
11/6/14 6:40 A

Send Private Message
Reply
I am a 45 year old female of a special needs child . I am over weight and can't seem to loss the weight no matter what i do . I love being outside with my kids . Now that winter is fast approaching its kind of hard to get outside and get the exercise that i need .

Page: 1 of (1)  

Report Innappropriate Post

Other NY SparkTeam Introduce Yourself to Team Forum Posts

Topics:
Last Post:
8/29/2017 12:05:04 PM



Thread URL: https://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard_thread.asp?board=-1x6017x59679489

Review our Community Guidelines