Group photo
Author:
NSMANN's Photo NSMANN Posts: 981
10/29/12 4:23 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
It sounds like you are new to Spark People, if so emoticon to the emoticon You can get more acquainted with all this site has to offer by reading the FAQ here: https://www.sparkpeople.com/community/help_
all_faqs.asp

If your goal is to lose weight, make sure you at tracking your calories in this nutrition tracker. Nutrition is 80% of a weight loss program, exercise is the other 20%.

 current weight: 159.0 
182
169
156
143
130
SBW004's Photo SBW004 SparkPoints: (295)
Fitness Minutes: (575)
Posts: 9
10/29/12 1:05 P

Send Private Message
Reply
I've struggled with staying motivated and sticking with a program but with all the support and motivation I know I will stick with this. Since we are expecting a hurricane,I won't be walking outside or going to the gym but I will workout inside. My weight is 143 and will lose 5 pounds and then take stock. I'm just 5'2 so I really feel that weight..anyway..I'm glad I joined.

"Age wrinkles the body.Quitting wrinkles the soul."Douglas MacArthur "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results." Albert Einstein


 July Minutes: 0
0
90
180
270
360
Page: 1 of (1)  

Report Innappropriate Post

Other SparkPeople 5K Your Way Walk/Jog Challenge Introduce Yourself to Team Forum Posts

Topics:
Last Post:



Thread URL: https://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard_thread.asp?board=-1x46869x50601157

Review our Community Guidelines