2/17/18 - Back to tracking & posting
Back to tracking and posting
2/16/18 – 143.6 (down .4)
B – Coffee, 1 sm red potato, ½ tomato, 1 navel orange
L – Baked Sweet Potato fries, vegan no oil gravy, peas
S - Sonnenblumenbrot Sunflower bread, hummus
D – Spaghetti, tomato ... Read more
Jan 9 - R1D1 Whole 30
Yesterday was my first Whole30 day so, R1D1 I guess. Things went well. No issues. I guess it helped that the housekeeper came and I had to just stay out of her way so I read It Starts With Food. Good book. Sensible. Helpful.
B – Coffee, 2... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - 6/14/17 - Day 30
6/14/17 – Day 30
30. What are you most proud of about your journey towards healthy living during the last month?
I was not on a diet during this 30-day challenge. I was eating whatever I wanted. I also didn’t lose any weight. I did a... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - 6/13/17 - Day 29
6/13/17 – Day 29 (sorry for the gap. I was out of town)
29. There is so much MORE to you than your wellness journey. Please share 10 facts about yourself that aren't related to your weight loss journey, how you eat, or how you exercise.
... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - 6/9/17 - Day 26, 27, 28
6/9/17 – Day 26, 27, 28 (going to be out of town for a couple of days)
26. Do you like to exercise alone, with a partner, in a small group, or in a large group? Why?
I find it even harder to make myself exercise alone than wit... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - 6/7/17 - Day 25
6/7/17 – Day 25
25. Is there any form of fitness/exercise that you tried and gave up? Is there any form of fitness/exercise that you would like to try?
I tried yoga and Tai Chi and gave up because the person leading the classes billed it... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - 6/6/17 - Day 24
6/6/17 – Day 24
24. When did you incorporate fitness goals into your healthy lifestyle? (Before starting to lose weight, during weight loss, after goal weight, etc.)
Definitely after. I put off exercising as long as possible. Even no... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - 6/5/17 - Day 23
6/5/17 – Day 23
23. What are your current fitness goals?
I want to keep the symptoms of old age at bay for as long as possible. That will include having to begin work on being limber and having good balance.. I also need to begin uppe... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - 6/4/17 - Day 22
6/4/17 – Day 22
22. What is your current workout/fitness routine?
I’m walking my dog 3 to 5 miles every day. I will begin some strength work today. I’m starting to journal more and track some habits I want to enforce so that will be ... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - 6/3/17 - Day 21
6/3/17 – Day 21
21. Did you or do you have any disordered eating habits - binging, purging, excessive calorie restriction or excessive exercise? How did develop (or how are you developing) a healthier relationship with food?
No, no, no... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - 6/2/17 - Day 20
20. What are your favorite healthy foods? What healthy foods have you 'discovered' along the way to better eating habits?
I love the cruciferous vegetables (Brussels sprouts, broccoli, kale, etc.) I love my veggies. I have always been a "... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - 6/1/17 - Day 19
19. What 'unhealthy' food(s)/drink(s) do you refuse to give up? Any that you have given up completely?
Obviously I haven’t given up many or I wouldn’t still be battling these last ten pounds. I already eat what I consider a healthy diet. ... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - 5/31/17 - Day 18
5/31/17 – Day 18
18. Do you have a go-to meal for days when you have to be on the go, no time to stop to eat and no refrigeration/cooler available?
No, and that may be a problem. If I planned my meals and snacks, I would be les likel... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - 5/30/17 - Day 17
5/30/17 – Day 17
17. Do you have any meals/snacks that you repeat over and over? What are they?
With this new diet (Mediterranean), I’m going to concentrating veggies, fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, fruit, fish and a bit of hardy wheat br... Read more
Last Page »
30 Day Blog Challenge - 5/29/17 - Day 16
5/29/17 Day 16
16. Do you follow an eating 'plan'? (Vegetarian, paleo, South Beach, Atkins, yada yada yada) How has this helped you live a healthier life?
Obviously some of these questions are not fitting with where I am in my search f... Read more