100,000-149,999 SparkPoints 145,125


high range eating
Saturday, June 11, 2016      1 comments

Until now I was eating at my low range (1,200 calories), but from today I'll start experimenting eating at my high range (1,500 calories). My problems is when I am exercising more, the calories go up and when I see 1, 900 calories I get nervous ... Read more
measuring food
Wednesday, June 08, 2016      1 comments

Hi everyone! I took the quiz on measuring food and my score was: 13/16 correct. I am happy because that means that 80% of the time I measure correctly what I eat. I have to work on the other 20%. Maybe than I could lose more weight.... Read more
working ahead
Thursday, April 14, 2016      0 comments

I am still working on losing weight, without too much success. I am still walking, but not as much as before and I am watching what I eat. I think my problem is that I eat too much nuts and seeds and too much fruit; I like them too much, but I c... Read more
Saturday, March 19, 2016      0 comments

I started this journey one year and four months ago. I lose some weight, I put back some. Now it looks like is not moving. Even if right now I cut out meat from my diet, my weight doesn't go down. I am kind of losing the battle even if I walk 3-... Read more
Long journey
Thursday, February 04, 2016      0 comments

For a year now I am trying to lose 30-40 lbs. I eat right and I take long walks. I am still far from my goal weight. I am still continuing because I want to get rid of tiredness, high blood pressure and arthritis.... Read more