KATSEP2018

SparkPoints
 

KATSEP2018's Blogs

Back Again
Sunday, June 26, 2011      0 comments

So, I fell off of the proverbial wagon, so to speak. And was falling back into my own patterns. Many people talk about sabotaging yourself, but I have had a little education that actually helped me to understand why I begin losing weight and the... Read more
Wow, I've come a LONG way!
Friday, August 28, 2009      3 comments

So, now I've been here at Sparkpeople for a little over a month. I've definitely dropped one dress size already, which is incredible. I've actually had to start weeding out the clothes that are too large for me (Goodwill, here I come-I am NOT ke... Read more
The journey begins.......again! Part two
Wednesday, July 29, 2009      0 comments

The human mind is made up of two distinct areas:the conscious mind and the subconscious mind. The conscious mind makes up 12% of our total mind power, the subconscious mind makes up the other 88%. Our conscious mind controls logic, reasonin... Read more
The journey begins.......again!
Friday, July 24, 2009      2 comments

Okay, so I've been a lifetime yo-yo dieter. I can't say I'm proud of that, but it is part of who I am, so I have to claim it. I've tried every crazy diet out there. But now I find myself here again. You know, the place where you look in the mirr... Read more

1