#40 - The Weekend.
Quick update in regards to the weekend.
- I drank eight cups of water.
- I took a rest day since I was exhausted.
- I ended up going to bed around 9:30pm, so needless to say, I got plenty of sleep.
- My boyfriend and I we... Read more
#39 - Day 17 - Thursday.
- I wasn't feeling great. For some reason, my left arm felt achy all day. I think I might have done something to the muscle in my upper arm since this morning, it's throbbing (not too bad).
- Since I wasn't feeling tip-t... Read more
#39 - Day 16 - Wednesday.
Another decent day...
- I got about eight hours of sleep, give or take.
- I drank eight cups of water.
- I exercised for about 20 minutes yesterday (Zumba).
- I did well with calories, fat, protein, etc.
-------------------------... Read more
#38 - Day 15 - Tuesday.
Tuesday was a pretty good day. Here's why:
- I drank ten cups of water.
- I exercised for 71 minutes (Zumba).
- I was within my range for calories, sodium, fat, carbs, and protein.
- I slept for eight hours last night.
- I can almos... Read more
#37 - Day 14 - Monday.
Monday went all right.
- I drank my eight cups of water.
- My exercise: Zumba for 51 minutes.
- I got eight hours of sleep last night!
- I did well with calories.
Here's the reasons why Monday was just all right:
- Hello, T... Read more
#36 - The Weekend (Days 11-13)
- I got eight bottles of water in.
- I ate pretty good up until dinner.
- I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't get my goal of 30 minutes of exercise.
My boyfriend and I ended up skipping the birthday party. Both of us were ex... Read more
#35 - Day Ten - Thursday.
First off, thanks to all my WONDERFUL Spark Friends for being so supportive with each blog I have written lately. Some are about good things, and some are not so good, but you all have been there through thick and thin. I can't tell you how much... Read more
#34 - Tomorrow Night.
Ok, so I originally wasn't going to post anything about this, but I don't know. I think I need to just get it off my chest.
Tomorrow night, my boyfriend and I are supposed to be going to his co-worker's birthday "party". The reason I put th... Read more
#33 - Day Nine - Wednesday.
Here's Day Nine -
Water: I didn't hit get my eight cups of water in. I got distracted at work in the afternoon which is when I usually drink four cups. I only got to drink two during that time. Oh well. I ended up with seven cups of water w... Read more
#32 - Day Eight - Tuesday.
Here's Day Eight:
Water: I ended up drinking nine cups of water yesterday! I can't even believe it! I also drank two cups of green tea as well! ... Read more
#31 - Day Seven - Monday.
Day Four (Friday) was a really great day up until dinner. I had eaten well, and I did my usual 4.08-mile walk. Unfortunately, dinner pushed me over my calories.
Day Five and Six (Saturday & Sunday) aren't much to chat about. I ate way too m... Read more
#30 - Day Three - Thursday.
Day Three went like this:
Food: I did pretty good. I stayed in my calorie range. I was a little over on the sodium though; however, I am not going to beat myself up over it. It's only Day Three. There is room for improvement. I was a little... Read more
#29 - Day Two - Wednesday.
Here's how Day Two (1/25/12) went:
Food: Despite missing an ingredient for my lunch-time pizza, I still ate well. Something in the back of my mind told me "Hey, you forgot the cottage cheese for the pizza. Let's just go get some fast food a... Read more
#28 - Day One (Again).
So yesterday was my day one... again. Here's what happened:
Food-wise: I did quite well with m... Read more
« First Page
Last Page »
#27 - When Will it Just Click?
I don't mean to complain; I'm just frustrated. I need your help! ... Read more