Things to think about for the next two weeks!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
- Smart Substitutions (a dollop of mayo or a dollap of mustard?)
- Combine goals (spend time with friends and exercise at the same time?)
- Think 10-15 minutes (can I fit in some physical activity?)
- Plan ahead (what am I going to eat today/tomorrow/this week?)
SETTING UP SHOP
- Prevent Temptations
Eat breakfast, Take lunch to work & Eat snack before leaving to eat out
- Promote Convenience
Cook in double so you have something to eat for later
- Purchase Wisely
Invest in a decent pair of trainers!
SITE TIPS AND TRICKS
- Use the food grouping option in the food diary. It saves a lot of time if you eat a particular meal regularly :)