jokes and national road trip day
Friday, May 28, 2021
May 28 is s National Road Trip Day. An road trip is an extended trip in a motor vehicle.. I have taken many road trip is my life. To name just a few I been to Montreal Canada, Toronto Canada, Washington D.C., Niagara falls
Canada, New York City, Chicago, St. Louis, Memphis, and Nashville.
When I was a kid we took a road trip every Thanksgiving and every summer. When I became a adult we took a road trip every year around
my birthday in July.
One of my favorite road trip was out west. We took what was left of route 66. US Highway 66, popularly known as “Route 66,” is significant as the nation’s first all-weather highway linking Chicago to Los Angeles. It also as many landmark such as the Cadillac Ranch.
One of my favorite trip was to Yellowstone National Park. We saw
Old Faithful which is a Legendary geyser. We also went to the biggest Mall
in America . The Mall of America have a aquarium and an amusement park in the Mall. We also went to Minneapolis and St. Paul in Minnesota.
One of my other favorite trip was to Nashville and Memphis. In Nashville we visit the Grand Ole Opry and other musical sites. In Memphis we went on a river boat and saw Graceland among other musical sites.
It was her first night at her diet meeting and Sue was feeling a little nervous. To help her feel at ease the other members began a discussion about the foods they most wanted to buy as they went round the supermarket. One man confessed that French cheeses were his greatest weakness and a rather large woman said she found it almost impossible to resist anything smothered in chocolate.
Finally it was Sue’s turn to admit her cravings. Taking a deep breath, she confided, "To be honest I can’t resist anything in aisles three, four, five, six or nine."
Do you know the difference between genius and stupid?
“Genius has its limits.”
At a popular port all the crew applied for leave except one.
“What’s the matter,” asked an officer. “Are you the only one who doesn’t have a wife in this port?”
“No,” was the reply, “I’m the only one who has
One day a boy asked his grandpa “grandpa make a frog sound”
The grandfather asked why?
The boy said, “Grandma says when you croak we are going to Hawaii”
Bathroom scale diet tricks
1. Weigh yourself fully clothed after dinner and again the next morning without clothes and before breakfast, because it's nice to see how much weight you've lost overnight!
2. Never weigh yourself with wet hair.
3. When weighing, remove everything, including eyeglasses. In this case, blurred vision is an asset. Don't forget to remove jewelry as it could weigh as much as a pound!
4. Buy only cheap scales, never the medical kind. Accuracy is the enemy and high quality scales are very accurate.
5. Always go to the bathroom first.
6. Weigh yourself after a haircut, this is good for up to half a pound of hair (hopefully).
7. Exhale with all your might BEFORE stepping onto the scale. (Air has weight, right?)
8. Start out with just one foot on the scale, then holding onto a towel rod slowly edge your other foot onto the scale while slowly releasing the towel rod. Admittedly, this takes time, but it's worth it. You will weigh at least two pounds less than if you'd stepped onto the scale normally.
A Great Diet Tip
A great way to lose weight is to eat while you are naked and standing in front of a mirror. Restaurants will almost always throw you out before you can eat too much.