Embrace and love your body. It’s the most amazing thing you will ever own. -Unknown Author
So glad you have returned for more uplifting inspiration that comes from within. Today, let’s focus on a topic that’s real close to my heart – How to embrace life and all that it has to offer you! Now, think about that for a moment and define what that means to you, right now in this very moment. Then, answer this question: What is your personal vision for your life? Take a moment and visualize your life as you want it to be. I suggest you go to a quiet, private environment for 15 minutes every day where you can close your eyes and imagine your body, environment, relationships, and life in ways that please you.
Always remember, what has been has nothing to do with what will be, and what others experience has nothing to do with your personal experience. This is the moment where you must find a way to separate yourself from all of the past and from others in order to be what you want to be. Then, you will be able to embrace life as your own while enjoying your personal journey taking one step at a time.
TIME FOR REFLECTION – JOURNAL PROMPTS
Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on but you keep going anyway. -Unknown Author
As you can see, journaling holds all of your emotions, thoughts, and feelings in one sacred place. Journaling has a way to uncover parts of yourself you never thought existed. Journaling can be fun, but also can be a serious process to help you cope with many life’s challenges, such as depression, grief, or loneliness. The most important fact about journaling is you have total control throughout the experience. You can keep it secret or share it with others. No matter what you decide, always be open, honest, and willing to write from the heart. Simply put, journaling is a powerful way to process events in your life, build self-awareness, get more clarity, and keep yourself on track.
Now, open your journal or notebook and practice journaling each day by using these helpful journal prompts:
• What is the biggest life lesson you’ve learned to date?
• What quote(s) inspires you on a difficult day?
• What do you love about life?
• What makes your life feel fulfilled?
• Describe a difficult situation you’ve encountered. How did it make you feel?
• If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change and why?
• What is something that you’ve overcome in life?
• What can you do today to help yourself get better aligned spiritually?
When you have made the decision to embrace life, you will focus on making your own happiness and peace of mind a priority. Don’t wait. Start today. Be more positive, be happier, think positive and find greater success by doing some of the following suggestions:
• Write yourself a love letter.
• Learn something new from someone today.
• Choose a positive mantra and repeat it throughout the day.
• Take a moment to write down your values. What is most important in your life?
• Keep good on promises to yourself. Do at least 1 thing to work towards your goals.
Believe in yourself today, tomorrow and forever!