At long last
Saturday, March 27, 2021
Months ago I finished two scarves and an extra piece. The extra was going to be for the back of Dearly Beloved's recliner. I had been using a hand towel to keep the hair schmutz dealt with. But the one piece was not wide enough so I cut the fringe off one scarf, cut it in half, hand stitched everything together and the piece sat for at least one month because I could not find the screw pins to hold it in place. It needed more than the three that worked for the handtowel. I finally just bought some more (now I have extras) and this morning added the piece to the chair. It is cat approved.