New Year...new goals...hello 2021!
Tuesday, January 05, 2021
Well 2021 has snuck up on us after a crazy 2020. I never thought I would encounter a pandemic like this in my lifetime. I know they say history repeats itself (plagues, etc), but you never really think it can happen to you. So far my family has been very lucky. No one in my home has been exposed or sick that we know of. My older sister in Arizona and her fiance and daughter did catch the virus. It was rough, but thankfully they are all getting healthy again. They caught it at a nursing home when they went to say goodbye to a dying family member. I have lost friends to this virus, one very recently. He was only 37. I also have friends with family members currently fighting for their lives in ICU. These are scary times and over the last year I have developed anxiety and am medicated for the first time in my life for it.
Anyway, I will update more on my 2020 in another blog, this one is to post my 2021 goals. These are the goals I have set for myself for the next few months.
1. Complete the winter 5% challenge that begins 01/09/2021 and lose the 5% weight that I am shooting for.
2. Increase my water intake, it is terrible lately.
3. Work on portion control and quality of food intake
4. Get 10k steps or more every single day. This includes walking, VR, etc.
5. Work on budget and spending.