August 13, 2020
Thursday, August 13, 2020
Keeping my promise to myself. Here is my daily blog:
The Daily Power Questions:
What am I grateful for today?
1) I am awake & alive. I woke up with a headache but it has gone away. NICE!
2) Today is National Left-Handers Day and my granddaughter is very excited about that. She says she is extra special today. (Personally, I think she is extra special, EVERY day)
3) I get to babysit my grandsons this afternoon. We always have a good time.
What would make today great?
1) staying free from an anxiety attack without having to take my medication for it
2) Making it out to my friend's house for some much needed bestie-time
3) If my ex-DIL would get her van fixed so that I didn't have to keep being her taxi
What’s ONE Thing I must accomplish today?
1) weigh & measure my foods
2) get in AT LEAST 120 cardio minutes
3) Getting all my team's weight/stats done for Week 10 AND the Overall Challenge.
Today thankfully is a new day. I will strive to meet my healthy goals. Here is how yesterday went.
Yesterday's Stats (Aug 12)
Cardio: 180 minutes
strength: 30 minutes
Water: 138 oz