Thursday, July 09, 2020
I had my 1 year f/u mammogram S/P breast Ca treatment today.
I had to wait at the hospital outpatient for the radiologist to read it.
As the cancer had grown 50% in 2 weeks last year, they are being cautious.
If the radiologist thought any further tests were warranted, I already had an order for an U/S to be done.
Fortunately, I was sent home with no further testing.