Wednesday, July 08, 2020
My favorite team, the 100+ First Step Club, has a blog challenge today:
Write a blog about what your next mini-weight loss goal is and how soon you are planning on hitting that mini-goal. Expand on this subject if the mood strikes you!
My next mini-weight loss goal, which I'm very excited about, is to get under 200 pounds for the first time in years. I need to lose 7 pounds. I've been losing an average of 8 pounds a month for the past 3 months.
My goal is to be under 200 pounds by my wedding anniversary which is September 1st. I gave myself a little leeway because I want to be successful. I want it to be a stretch, but not impossible. Plus, wouldn't that be a nice anniversary gift?
Steps I'm using to get there:
1. Drinking a glass of water before each meal
2. Eating a vegetable or fruit with every meal
3. Walking daily
4. Strength Training every other day
5. Tracking every bite and staying within my calorie range
6. Working on getting more/better sleep
I'm happy to be on the journey with friends. Feel free to leave any tips or suggestions or share your steps.