Day 156: The Scallops Dish You Need for Date Night
Thursday, June 04, 2020
This is a quick & easy recipe that tastes great!
Scallops in White Wine Sauce w/Whole Wheat Linquine
Minutes to Prepare: 15
Minutes to Cook: 15
Number of Servings: 4
4 servings whole wheat Linguini *
12 large Scallops
2 T Olive Oil
5 cloves Garlic, minced
1/2 c Onion, chopped
1 c White Wine
1/2 c chopped Tomatoes
1/4 c chopped fresh Parsley
* To decrease the carbohydrate count, I use Shiratake Noodles
1. Cook Linguine according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, sear Scallops in medium- hot lightly oiled pan until slightly brown on each side.
3. Remove from pan.
4. Decrease heat to medium.
5. Add Olive Oil to pan and sprinkle w/freshly ground Pepper.
6. Add Garlic & Onion, sprinkle w/Salt & saute for several minutes.
7. Return Scallops to pan, adding Wine & Tomatoes.
8. Simmer until Scallops are cooked thoroughly.
9. Add Parsley, Salt & Pepper to taste.
10. Serve over Linguine
Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese
Your Spark Neighbor, Dolly