2020 Spring 5% Challenge - Week 8 Review
Tuesday, June 02, 2020
1. Jog outdoors 3 days a week for 30 minutes.
2. Walk outdoors on all non-jogging days for at least 10 minutes, until the fitness center reopens.
3. Cross train by cycling outdoors twice a week for 50 - 60 minutes.
4. Use Essentrics videos daily for the duration of the "social distancing."
Didn't miss one day!
5. Monitor my fitness levels using heart rate.
1. Make a conscious effort to increase water intake. Eight glasses is hard for me. Met this goal most days because of the heat wave.
2. Reduce alcohol consumption.
3. Monitor trigger foods closely, follow Low fodmap guidelines.
4. Eat a Mediterranean diet as much as possible.
1. Weigh-in weekly, Saturdays for 2020 Spring 5% Challenge Community.
2. Post exercise, LTGL goals every day.
Weekly steps: 76,401
I didn't make my 5% weight loss goal, but I didn't gain, so if I were in maintenance that would be a success... Considering these strange times, I'm going to cut myself some slack, and give it another try for summer.