2020 Spring 5% Challenge - Week 7 Review
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
1. Jog outdoors 3 days a week for 30 minutes.
2. Walk outdoors on all non-jogging days for at least 10 minutes, until the fitness center reopens.
3. Cross train by cycling outdoors twice a week for 50 - 60 minutes.
4. Use Essentrics videos daily for the duration of the "social distancing."
5. Monitor my fitness levels using heart rate.
1. Make a conscious effort to increase water intake. Eight glasses is hard for me. I usually make at least 6.
2. Reduce alcohol consumption.
3. Monitor trigger foods closely, follow Low fodmap guidelines.
4. Eat a Mediterranean diet as much as possible.
1. Weigh-in weekly, Saturdays for 2020 Spring 5% Challenge Community.
2. Post exercise, LTGL goals every day.
My total weekly steps: 85,336
Week 7 was tough for me. My attitude crashed when I saw all the negative behaviors and bad consequences of "reopening."