It's time to modify these goals.
1. Jog outdoors 3 days a week for 30 minutes.
2. Walk outdoors on all non-jogging days for at least 10 minutes, until the fitness center reopens.
3. Cross train by cycling outdoors twice a week for 50 - 60 minutes.
4. Use Essentrics videos daily for the duration of the "social distancing."
5. Monitor my fitness levels using heart rate.
1. Make a conscious effort to increase water intake. Eight glasses is hard for me. - I drink 6 cups most days.
2. Reduce alcohol consumption. - It's not happening, because I'm not committed. I'm dropping this goal for now.
3. Monitor trigger foods closely, follow Low fodmap guidelines. - I've been flare-free since not eating any restaurant foods. Even DH has noticed his indigestion is better since not eating out.
4. Eat a Mediterranean diet as much as possible. - I cook this way usually 5 or 6 days a week. Our big temptation is cheese, glorious cheese. Yes, we've tried not buying it, but....
1. Weigh-in weekly, Saturdays for 2020 Spring 5% Challenge Community.
2. Post exercise, LTGL goals every day. I missed one day.
Week 4 Total Steps: 92,529