My Non-vision sound board!!
Saturday, January 25, 2020
One of my challenges for this weekend's group challenge is to create a vision board to help motivate me..... Well, um.... vision board for the blind chick? I was going to just pick out motivating quotes and create a board, but then one of my Navy Ninja besties suggested a Music Board! I love, love, love this idea! So today I am going to find what songs motivate me toward my goals! I'm just going to list them here today and will probably work on making a playlist and sharing it tomorrow. I can keep the playlist on Youtube and just click on it when I need a reminder of all I can do to reach my goals!
1. Firework by Katy Perry ~ this has always represented me in my own mind.... to me it speaks of resilience and overcoming obstacles and yeah, I think that represents me!
2. Here I am Lord written by Eric tom ~ A reminder that God is in charge and I should let him be so! I like any version of this song, but enjoy the more upbeat versions when walking in prayer.
3. Because You Loved Me ~Selene dione -- Reminds me of my husband's support & god's!
4. Happy-Pharrell williams ~~ Just because it makes me Happy hearing it and it says that negative people can't bring me down
5. Play It Again-Luke Bryan ~~ Just because music is such a large part of my life and it reminds me of being young and wishing the DJ would play it again!!
6. The Dance-Garth Brooks ~ speaks to how skipping the bad stuff in life might not bring us to where we are and how even when we lose peple we still have the wonderful memories of times shared
7. Unanswered Prayers-Garth brooks ~~ Pretty much for the same reasons as for The Dance..... Sometimes we pray for things that are not in our best interest in the end
8. I Hope You Dance-Lee Ann womack ~ along the same reasons as the last 2 songs, but also about taking chances and stepping outside of a comfort zone to find happiness
2Open My Eyes Lord-Jesse Manibusan I also like this song sung by most anyone, but Jesse's version is quite nice. I like it best sung by people of my church led by Carlos on the guitar.
10. Melissa-the greg allman band ~ My uncle played it on my birthday ever since it first came out in the 70s. I played it along with Amy by Pure Prairie League and songs that had words like Emotion, Ocean, and Action (all with the sound Shaun at the end) for my parents' funerals. The song jsut means family to me.
so, that's 10, but there are millions, maybe zillions zillions of songs that motivate me in many ways, but these are mood motivation songs. So, just want to thank Shelly for this idea!