Yes, I like (LOVE) food and eating out but.....
Saturday, January 18, 2020
(My go to lunch eating out, as a rule, is turkey on bread with a slice of onion and mustard!)
1) Boston Market--could hardly find the turkey and the vegetables were 'off'! $10.98 with soda & tax
2) Cabo Blanco--one of my favorite restaurants and their Shrimp dish is loaded with shrimp plus being delicious. $11.99 plus tax and tip
3) The Cheesecake Factory--another one of my favorites--I had a $45 gift card which I got free from reading Bing.com news!--check came to $29 with tax and tip after using gift card.
4) Moonlite Diner--always good but this time, just for a quick bite before the movie, the check plus tax and tip came to $15 for 2 bagels, one with cream cheese, 1 hot chocolate and 1 coffee--too much.
5) IHOP--always reliable and reasonable prices. For 2 of us the bill for both of us with tax and tip, came to $$27.
6) And yes I do eat at home--more than I eat out--a lot more!