Monday, January 13, 2020
I decided when thinking about goals for 2020 a word that would be my mantra, my guide and I chose FOCUS. I want to focus on changing bad eating habits into healthy habits, over-exercising into healthy, moderate & consistent exercise, unhealthy thinking into positive & helpful thinking, and last but not least, fertilizing & blooming my spiritual growth! I'm returning to SP to find the resources I need for all areas of focus in my life this year!
For my Navy Ninjas team in the BLC Winter Round 42 it is time to update and focus on our SMART goals for the round.
1. Specifically I want to lose at least 6 pounds. I want to track my food and stay within my WW point range to achieve a blue dot for at least 5 days out of 7. I want to workout at curves 3 times a week and walk/jog daily. I want to prepare and eat meals at home at least 3 times a week and meals means Breakfast, Lunch & dinner!
2. I will Measure my success with my goals by weighing in once a week at WW, tracking my exercise and food on SP, tracking my meal prep on SP and being mindful.
3. I feel I can Attain/Achieve all of my goals because they are small and easy for me to track and stay aware of.
4. I believe my goals are also very Realistic. there is no reason not to lose a 1/2 pound a week, to cook more at home, to slow down on my crazy exercise, and to work all of my goals into my spiritual growth.
5. My goals are time bound by the 12 week schedule for the BLC42 Winter round. The challenges within the round will help me stay on point, accountable, and successful!
I also plan to blog more, like I used to, just to write out for what all I am grateful, to keep myself accountable with the help of my SP friends, to have my SP friends help me be realistic about my booboos & mess ups and just to touch base with people who are doing the same thing, have done the same thing or want to do the same!
Thank you for your time! I'm going to go FOCUS on work right now!