Friday, January 03, 2020
So it's that time of year... school starts again Monday. Mom gets her house back 😀 New semester for my university kid. Last 2 weeks of the semester for the 2 in highschool!
- track food (minimum 5x a week) and stay in calorie range of 1200-1600 calories
- drink 8 cups or more of water daily
- no more than 2 Starbucks lattes a week
- walk 2-3 times a week. Do not increase distance until pain free at current distance. Currently at 1.5km without excessive pain, so will stay at that this week.
- physio Exercises 5x a week
- add in additional Strength training after discussion with Physiotherapist.
I have hand/forearm tendonitis and ankle/calf tendonitis so adding weights/exercises is going to be a slow and steady task. It also eliminates many exercises like pushups and squats. I hope to be able to slowly add squats back in and will include modified planks to start.