Monday, December 02, 2019
November was a rough month. I had my ups and downs all month. I gained weight instead of losing, didn't exercise as much as I wanted to, didnt track my food most of the month- some days I did most I didnt bother, and eat way too much junk. But Im putting that behind me...Im moving on with new goals for December.
December is always a rough month for me for so many reasons. This time of year, Im always emotional, theres always lots of sweets, candy and junk food every where. But Im determined to stay on track, Im determined not to gain weight, and Im determined not to let my emotions get the best of me. Im going to make goals that I know that reachable but will also be challenging, so I stay on track!
1. Track everything, every day! Even on days you over eat, and eat things you aren't supposed to- Track everything!!!
2. Exercise every day for atleast 15 mins, and 5 days a week my goal is to exercise atleast 60 mins.
3. Drink at least 10 glasses of water every day
4. Avoid Candy, Sweets, and Junk as much as possible. Most days I know I can do this without a problem
5. Limit eating out as much as possible. Cook healthy meals at home as much as possible. This is not only healthier- you avoid crowds from all the people out shopping! Its going to be busy every where this month.
6. Journal when you are stressed, have anxiety or are overwelmed to help avoid the emotion eating
7. Listen to music every day. Music is a huge mood booster for me!
I know that December will be challenging, but I also know most days I can reach my goals and every day I can reach atleast some of my goals!