Every season has it's beauty and Autumn is no exception.
Autumn sings to you with the rustle of leaves
And breathes on you with spicy scents that flow with the breeze.
I have joined one of the 5% challenge teams. It seems that they have been around sparkpeople for awhile, but I have just recently found them. Anyways for the 2019 Fall season, I will be a
☆Weight Warrior ☆ Warriors are not born. We are Warriors at heart, fighting a daily battle. "Unleash the Warrior Within" and share the daily battles as a team. We are fiercely competitive and want to win this "Battle of the Bulge".
This challenge will go from October 5th--November 30th. We are all gearing up and preparing to get ready for this.
To prepare for this challenge, I will be using my fitness journal
to record body measurements (starting on Friday or Saturday) and also doing a weigh-in blog every week. It will be one way to keep myself accountable during this challenge. My fitness journal has calendar space, exercise tracking and pages for weekly reviews to last for 6 months. So I am already planning on joining another challenge during the winter...
Why I need this challenge♡My Reasons to lose weight:
1. So my hip will stop hurting
2. So I can bend over and touch toes (and clip toenails easier)
3. So my thighs stop rubbing together when I walk
4. So I can walk to work without huffing and puffing
5. So I can go hiking without feeling like I am about to keel over
6. So I can prove to myself that I can do it
7. Lower BP
8. Avoid the family curse of Diabetes
9. More energy
10. Surprise my kids when I go to my son's wedding next September
Fall/Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love pumpkin pie, Apple orchids, scarecrows and all the colors in New England where I grew up.