1) Less Back/Knee pain
2) To look good
3) To feel good about myself
4) To be healthier blood work/digestion etc.
5) To be fit/stronger
6) Maybe be on less medications (arthritis, & fibromyalgia meds, tylenol & ibuprofen)
7) Be able to be more active with friends & family
8) Be able to do more activities because I'll be stronger
9) It will help with my depression which is a daily struggle
10) It will help me be more positive
What do you want to change? The way I eat, my nutrient intake is lax to say the least and is causing me to be nutrient deficient, so I need to really work on meal planning.
How do you want to look? I want want to look fit, & healthy.
How do you want to feel? I want to feel healthy, & good about myself. I want to feel free of being judged constantly because of my weight.
What things will you be able to do in the future with a slimmer healthier body? Biking on trails, going on longer hikes, defense classes, climbing, jumping, & running, all of the last 3 I currently can't do.
And list all the OTHER things that you want to change!
I want to work on being more positive, & being kind to myself. Both of which are very hard for me to do. I also, want to make some friends but I need to try putting myself out there, & not necessarily trust others but I guess give them a shot at showing me who they are before I jump to conclusions. Ugh, that ones not easy either, I seem to go to one extreme or another, I either trust or don't trust, & my therapist is trying to get me to see the line in between. Anyway, goes back to trying to stay positive...