Making The Tough Choices
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Wednesday I go to see my doctor with my concerns.
1. High Blood Pressure-especially early in the morning.
2. High early morning glucose readings
3. A small wound on my nose that has not healed in a year.
I realize that there will be a change in medication. I also know that it might be time for me to make changes in my lifestyle. It may be time for me to do the following:
* Cut back on caffeine. Maybe I DONT need that one cup of coffee.
* Cut back on my meats. I could cut my beef and chicken portions in half and add more fish and beans.
* I eat a low sugar diet, but maybe no sugar is what is needed.
* I drink 8-9 cups of water and herbal teas. Do I need more?
What I'm doing right already:
# I get between 11K and 20K steps a day.
# I eat a healthy diet, but will re-examine it.
# I meditate once a day, but could add a second session.
When the BP is high and the glucose levels are high, it is time to make some tough choices.