Reaching goals in every aspect of your life.
Wednesday, September 04, 2019
Day 22 of the SparkPeople program asks us to make a list of 50-100 things we would like to do or accomplish in our lives. So, here is the start of mine.
1. Get a job that makes me feel happy.
2. Get rid of the clutter in my house.
3. Purchase a used truck.
4. Grow flowers for bees and butterflies.
5. Learn to play my Ukulele.
6. Learn to crochet Tunisian style.
7. Make baskets.
8. Grow my soap making business.
9. Sell soaps at a Farmer's market.
11. Have chickens and a rooster or two.
12. Rabbits and rabbit poo for my gardens.
13. Grow peonies and roses.
14. Do an IDF walk.
15. See some of the things in our new home state.
16. Go home to visit family in Maine.
17. Hold a grandchild.
18. Sit on a rocker on my own front/back porch.
19. See the Grand Canyon.
20. Visit Sedona.
21. Build a fire pit in my backyard.
22. Write a book and get it published.
23. Can produce from my own gardens.
24. Build a raised garden bed with cow panel trellises.
25. Hang tiny lights in my garden.
26. Learn to make liquid soap.
27. Get to my ideal weight and maintain.
28. Buy a piece of land and build a homestead.
29. Successfully deal with my life long anxiety.
30. Visit a wolf sanctuary.
31. Climb a mountain.
32. Learn to lift weights and body build.
33. Become a personal trainer to help others.
34. Learn to read Tarot.
35. Design crochet patterns.
37. Go to a Patriots game.
38. Make candles to go with my soaps.
39. Learn to make fabulous gluten-free pastry.
40. Participate in a 5k.
41. Go hiking.