Wednesday, August 28, 2019
The results of the CT scan came back and there has been no change. It seems like they want me to have another scan next year, but that is just preliminary. The radiology team meeting is on Wednesday, and that is where the final decision will be made. If they decide like last year, any further scans will be farther apart. The temperature according to weather reports will swing wildly the next two weeks. One day will be 96 and the next will be 85, followed by another in the 90s again. I will be opening and closing windows, turning ceiling fans on and off. More chaotic than Spring was.