I am feeling particularly unmotivated...
Sunday, August 11, 2019
I have plateaued the last two-ish months, and I have been trying to jump start my weight loss, but I seem to be self-sabotaging my efforts. I exercise well 4 times per week, but I overeat way too many days so no change happens on the scale. I track my food, but I tend to go over. I have been eating at night again this last week, and that always spells doom. I am not really sure what to do. There is no dessert in the house, which is good, but I bought chips at the store today and ate too many this afternoon. I shouldn't have bought them at all but I was hungry when I was at the store.... Maybe I can find someone to give them to. I am not sure how to start over at this point. I keep waiting for myself to feel more motivated, but I just don't. I haven't lost any weight this current Biggest Loser challenge. I have maintained, but it would have been nice had I lost even one pound. Not really sure what to do.
I slept bad the last two nights. I was so tired last night but I tossed and turned until 2 am. I woke up at 8 am to go do welcome table at church. I was so tired by the time I got home from church and the grocery store that I crashed and slept for two hours. Now I am all groggy and out of it. I have no energy. I am hoping to go to bed early tonight, and I hope I sleep!
1) Do chores around the house (dishes, laundry, straighten living room and dining room).
2) Finish midterm and homework for auditing. Both are due tomorrow.
3) Finish homework part 1 for managerial accounting (due Tuesday).
4) Go for a walk in the evening.
Today I'm Grateful For...
1) That I had a nice coffee hour after church sitting and talking with people I don't normally talk to.
2) That the grocery shopping is done until Wednesday, when I will need to buy chicken.
3) That I did get to nap this afternoon.