Goals & Gratitude 8/10/19
Sunday, August 11, 2019
Today has been a relaxing day, except that I woke up at 5 AM. I knew it would happen because I was asleep by 10:15 PM. I'm finding with my sleep that I oversleep one day and undersleep the next. I guess it evens out, but I get so tired on the days I undersleep. I decided to go out for breakfast since I was up (a rare treat). Then I came home and made zucchini chocolate chip bread (vegan) and did homework. I tried to take a nap in the afternoon but I ended up just laying there. I did get the dishes done and laundry washed today. So a good, busy day.
1) Finished putting the laundry away.
2) Finish the auditing homework and do about half of the midterm.
3) Do one or two questions on the managerial accounting homework. There's only three questions usually, but each one takes about an hour to do.
4) Get to church early-- I have to do welcome table!
Today I'm Grateful For...
1) That my auditing teacher is always prompt in getting back to me. She answered my questions within an hour of emailing her today.
2) That I got some chores and homework done.
3) That it's cool enough this evening that I don't need the AC on.