Goals & Gratitude 8/8/19
Thursday, August 08, 2019
Well, I'm Sparking a lot earlier today than usual. I was supposed to go to the dentist this afternoon, but there was a mix up. I thought my appointment was at 2:30, and I was leaving a little after 2 and got a call from the office that my appointment was actually at 2. So we had to reschedule and now I have all sorts of time this afternoon before my 4 pm group appointment.
I'm been resting from homework the last two days. Yesterday I just did errands, including a big trip to the grocery store, and then I went to church in the evening for family night. Today, I went to the gym this morning and then had appointments all afternoon. I will go for a little walk as well tonight to get in my 10,000 steps. I didn't get in my steps yesterday because it was 8:30 PM by the time church got done and the park was looking dark and deserted, so I decided to go home. But otherwise I have gotten in 10,000 steps or more a day every other day this week.
I got a 75% on that accounting midterm I was worried about. I am very happy as that is exactly the grade I was aiming for. It will change a little with the curve, but I won't find out about that for a couple of days. My teacher will send out an email when the final scores are posted. I'm very pleased with how I did. I got all the vocabulary questions correct and about half of the math questions, maybe a little more. I will make an appointment to review the questions I got wrong with my teacher in a week or two. There's time to do that.
1) Cook dinner. I'm making linguine with spicy shrimp again. I made it two weeks ago and it tasted so good I want it again.
2) Do the dishes. They're piling up!
1) Cook for Hannah, a new mom at our church, and take food to her house.
2) Read the two chapters that are due next week.
3) Start to clean up the dining room and living room, which is piled with stuff. Maybe I can organize the food in the pantry shelves that sit in my dining room.
Today I'm Grateful For...
1) A good exercise session with my trainer Raul.
2) That I have a little extra time to relax this afternoon.
3) That I made a healthy and tasty salad for lunch. Yay for healthy choices!