Aug 5 Pull Yourself Back Up - daily check list
1. Do tasks - Some shopping, Get my son to come to get new Year 11 tie and check if he needs new shirt for September, washing - REALLY STARTING TO GET THINGS ORGANISED FOR AFTER OUR HOLIDAY!
3. Get active - 20 minute walk
5. Reflect - try to reflect on my day 1 and post it online I am COMMITTED not just interested!
Pull Myself Up - Tuesday 6th August
1. Do tasks - short shopping trip, walk with dh and young people in my house
3. Get active walked about 1 hour in the local area, my ds decided where we were going
4. Read more of my JP book which I am enjoying and my dad has ordered too,
5. Reflect read page 2 of 100 DWL and posted my ideas
Pull myself up - Wednesday 7th
1. Do tasks - cut my fingernails, go to Chronic Conditions club - REALLY ENJOYED MEETING A NEW PERSON AT THE CLUB AND TRIED TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER TOO, AT THE END OF THE SESSION I ASKED HIM AND XANTHE IF THEY HAD FOUND IT USEFUL AND IF THEY WOULD COME AGAIN AND BOTH SAID 'YES' SO WINNER!
2. Make music - Fight Song - thanks Phyllis and other YouTube songs
3. Get active 30 minute walk on my own
4. Read more James Patterson book and 100 DWL - getting back into it
5. Reflect 100 DWL day 3 and posted my answers
I feel strong today and as I have been following a very careful but tasty meal plan today and hope to all week including a social event at weekend I am hoping to be at my target weight so I can go to WI.