Goals & Gratitude 8/6/19
Wednesday, August 07, 2019
I am very tired tonight, and about to go to bed, so I will try to keep this short. I took my Managerial Accounting midterm today. It was hard, but not as bad as I thought it would be. Many of the questions were very obvious. There were only two questions out of 35 that I outright guessed on, so that is a good sign. I will find out how I did tomorrow morning.
As of this morning, I am down to the weight that I have been maintained at for the last month and a half. I hope to jump start my weight loss this week and actually get below this weight and then stay there. I have walked 11,000 steps the last two days and my goals is to get 10,000 steps in every day this week.
I went out to Rubio's for lunch today with friends. I had fish tacos, but I had it with mixed greens instead of chips and beans. I think that was a nice substitution. It definitely kept me from going over my calories today.
1) Plan meals for the week in the AM, then go to the grocery store.
2) Call and RSVP for the baby shower that is in two weeks at church.
3) Pay the credit card bill.
4) Read one chapter for classes.
Today I'm Grateful For...
1) A decent midterm. It could have been so much harder.
2) That I got in a good walk tonight.
3) That I have the new Forks Over Knives magazine, which makes meal planning much easier.