Monday, August 05, 2019
A little departure from my typical blog tonight. I really want to jump start my weight loss again. I've been plateaued since June, and it's time to get going again, so I'm going to list my goals for the month.
First, the things I'm doing well:
1) I drink 8 cups of water almost every day. If I don't, I can tell.
2) I love walking and doing the recumbent bike at the gym.
3) I track my meals 6 times/week on SP, even if I go over.
Nutrition Goals for August:
1) Continue to track, and get it up to 7 times/week.
2) Go over my calorie range only 2 times/week.
3) Go back to eating a vegan, Forks Over Knives style diet at least 5 times/week.
4) Work on eating less dessert and less processed carbs. 2-3 times per week for each maximum.
1) Exercise 5-6 times per week for at least a half hour.
2) Mix things up by doing the recumbent bike half the time and walking the other half.
3) Try something new each month. This month, I want to try Zumba. I've been trying to go for a couple of weeks now but life has gotten in the way. I need to check the gym schedule to see when it is.
1) Take a before picture this week. I've lost 20 lbs. in the last year, and I'd like to have something to compare to when I lose 20 more lbs.
2) Lose 4 lbs. this month. That's one pound a week.
Any advice anyone can give would be helpful. Do my goals seem realistic or no? Pipe up!