What I can do today that I couldn't do before this Healthy Lifestyle change!
Sunday, August 04, 2019
1. This morning I woke up without a backache!
2. I was able to put my compression stockings on without back, hand or arm pain.
3. I can cross my legs.
4. I no longer need a seat belt extender.
5. If need be I can walk up to 5 miles without the aid of canes or walking sticks.
6. I can occasionally run for up to 30 seconds, which I try not to do because I dislike getting
those runner trots. TMI I know.
7. I am able to do lying down floor exercises on a mat.
8. I can use the strength machines at the gym best of all I can fit into them!
9. I can use the free weights which I use frequently.
10. I can do anywhere from 3 min to 5.40 min wall squat without a ball.
11. I can do an incline plank for up to 5.15 Min. I have done a regular full on plank for up to
4 min but have found that it puts too much pressure across my shoulders which I am not
suppose to do due to a reverse shoulder replacement.
12. I can work in the yard without breathing hard or sweating profusely.
13. I fit easily into a booth! YEA!!!
14. I started this healthy lifestyle weighing 325 lbs. today I weigh 143 lbs.
15. I started with sparkpeople wearing a size 32 inch waist which had an expandable waist
band. Today I wear a size 10 no extender required! YEA!!!
There are so many more that I now take for granted that I can't think of them.
This was an exercise for spark coach.