Sunday, July 14, 2019
Yesterday I was finally able to go grocery shopping; yay for payday! For this week, I'm following the meal plan in the tracker. Normally I would browse for recipes to cook dinner, and eat leftovers for lunch, but I thought I'd just use the meal tracker this week to make it easier for myself to stay on target with calories and macros.
I'm still on track with my plank challenge; today is Day 8, and I'm up to 45 seconds in forearm plank. I will say though, that I do planks quite frequently, both at the gym and in yoga class, so these have been easy so far. Once we are consistently at the minute+ level, this will be challenging for me.
I'm struggling with my ten minutes a day of exercise. So far my excuses are as follows:
1. I have to change into workout clothes, including a sports bra, because I literally can't do anything that gets my heart rate up without a sports bra.
2. I live further away from my gym now, so it's not as convenient.
3. The fitness center at the apartment is usually crowded, even early mornings.
4. The pool is ALWAYS crowded when I'm off work.
5. It's too damn outside, because I live south of Houston.
Honestly, number 1 is the biggest obstacle. Changing clothes and putting on a sports bra for just ten minutes every day is a hassle. But I can't comfortably even strength train without doing it. I know it sounds like a small thing, but I consider it a huge aggravation, lol.