A Quick Spark Coach Assignment Blog
Thursday, July 11, 2019
The assignment is to write down at least 3 accomplishments from this week:
1. I have eaten within my parameters and tracked daily.
2. I have gotten in at least 10 minutes of exercise daily, actually always more than 10, and tracked.
3. I have walked outside at least 15 minutes every day.
4. I have gotten in at least my 8 cups of water daily.
5. I have kept a tidy house and the laundry done.
I was reading the "Strong Start Guide" from "The Spark" last evening and believe I am off to a good start accordingly. I am trying to do things without overdoing so that I do not Crash and Burn. I cannot do as much walking as I would like because that will lead to fatigue and lost momentum. Maybe 69 teetering on 70 is not too old to learn?
Looking back I see a lot of the cause of my failure: *I* !! Here is the lesson I must ever keep in mind!
“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” ~
Thank you to all who pass this way with a kind word!