Goals & Gratitude 6/30/19
Sunday, June 30, 2019
I'm working to get all of today's goals done tonight. I just got home from taking a walk and I did all my homework earlier. I just have the dishes to do. I think I will wait on the laundry until tomorrow when I can collect everything's that dirty and put it all away at once. It's hot here-- in the 90s-- so walking was a hot prospect but I did it. I need a reminder to buy new sunscreen tomorrow. Mine is from last year, so I think it's expired.
Last night's Parmesan Tuna Patties were great-- super flavorable and filling. I decided to bake them instead of frying them to save some calories. The only thing is that they stuck to the cookie sheet, so I wrote down a reminder on the recipe to grease the tray next time. Tonight I'm making the SP recipe asparagus grilled with garlic, rosemary, and lemon. I don't have a grill so I'm going to bake them. The asparagus is marinating as we speak. It looks really good...
Not much else going on today. I've been really sticking to my calorie count and exercising a lot, so I hope my weight is down on Wed. when I weigh in.
1) Read ch. 4 and start the homework for Business Law.
2) Read ch. 5 for Management.
3) Go to the bank and the market.
4) Do laundry.
Today I'm Grateful For..
1) That I finished my homework with time to relax today.
2) That I got to church about 30 minutes earlier than usual and got a good place to stand.
3) That it cooled down a little bit by the time I went walking this evening.