Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Just in case you need reminding 😁😁😁
I need reminding, I know that. So really quickly, and inspired by another blog I scrolled by, a few reasons why I rock:
1. I get up early to go to the gym while everyone else is sleeping
2. I am a good cook, especially improvising food.
3. I've been vegetarian for a LOT of years.
4. I actually finished the book club book this month!
5. I made coffee and breakfast for everyone and got husband off to work relatively happily.
6. I had a full day of clients yesterday, and a full day today, and am present and focused with each of them.
7. I actually thought about father's day gift for husband ahead of time this year.
8. I am a decent artist and am purposefully developing new skills.
9. I'm a good writer and a great public speaker, and my first book is coming out soon and I'm bubbling with excitement.
10. I like to learn new things and I'm fascinated by expertise in others.
Ok, your turn!