Goals & Gratitude 6/9/19
Sunday, June 09, 2019
I've exercised for 5 days in a row as of today, each time between 45 and 80 minutes. I'm going to try to keep up the streak of doing at least 10 minutes today. I've been doing cardio, but I need to start doing strength training too. I started the "Jump Start Your Workout" challenge a couple of days ago, but I have yet to actually start it. I'd like to do the strength training exercises tonight while watching TV. The thing that's really tricking me up is my food intake. I'm eating wayyyy too much at night. I'm starving at 11 PM and I need to break the habit. I'm thinking of trying intermittent fasting as it seems to be very popular, but I'd like to do some research on it first. It'll be a little tricky to stay in an 8-hour period as I have to take my medication at least 8 hours apart. I think if I do a 9-hour period in which I can eat that will give me a little wiggle room with my medication. But like I said, I'd like to read more about it first. If anyone has done it and has advice, please let me know!
I only did discussion board for homework today. I tried to get motivated to work on my Cost Accounting homework, but I just couldn't. I keep reminding myself that it's only three days until I'm on vacation, but that didn't seem to work. I know I'll do it tomorrow, I'll just be very busy. But besides exercising, all I have to do tomorrow is homework. And since I am officially done with Financial Statement Analysis, all I have left is Cost Accounting. I have (1) the homework, (2) the last quiz, and (3) the final exam to do this week. I have until Tuesday night to do the homework and quiz and until Friday night to do the final exam. But I'm hoping to get the final done on either Wednesday or Thursday, depending on how prepared I feel. Otherwise, it should be a quiet week. There's no church services this week in the evening so I will just be at home. And I will enjoy that!
1) Exercise. (I'd like to go for a walk about 7 PM when it's cooler out.)
2) Do the dishes, if I don't do them tonight.
3) Do the Cost Accounting homework.
Today I'm Grateful For...
1) That we had taco salad for lunch at church today. It's my favorite. It's very healthy because it has beans and lots of veggies in it and they use salsa for dressing instead of a high fat salad dressing. I should make it at home one day!
2) That the gym wasn't very crowded.
3) That I will have time to needlepoint tonight after I finish dinner and strength training.