Day 144: Today’s Recipe –Patriotic Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Enjoy a little red, white and blue with these festive yogurt parfaits!
Recipe serves one, but can easily be tripled or quadrupled to serve at a cookout or party.
Patriotic Fruit & Yogurt Parfaits
Minutes to Prepare: 5
Number of Servings: 1
6 oz plain non-fat Greek yogurt, divided
2 Tbsp sugar-free (or low-sugar) raspberry preserves
1/4 cup low-fat granola
1/4 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed
1/4 cup fresh raspberries, rinsed
8-10 oz. glass jar or cup for serving
1. Place 4 ounces of Greek yogurt at the bottom of the glass.
2. Top with raspberry preserve
3. Use spoon to spread the preserves on the glass to be seen from the outside.
4. Top with granola and blueberries.
5. Spoon remaining Greek yogurt on top of blueberries
6. Garnish with raspberries for the top layer.
7. Serve immediately!