As this month is coming to a close, I want to see where I am in meeting my goals for the month. This will give me time to see what I might still be able to achieve. So on April 2, I posted:
So the goals for April:
1) Applique from last year's BOM. 179 pieces to be stitched down. Get it finished. That would be stitching 8 pieces/day (minus days in Iceland).
2) Applique from Judy Niemeyer, Diamond Wedding Ring. Start to cut out fusible. Still need to finish tracing all pieces.
3) Work on David's Hawaiian shirt quilt. Finish cutting all pieces. Make 1 shirt.
4) This year's/month BOM, start and finish.
5) Cut out paper's for new Judy Niemeyer.
1) Write/Log all food daily.
for the most part.
2) Limit carbs.
again, for the most part.
3) Walk 4 days/wk. I have made this goal 2 weeks so far. Lots of walking/hiking while in Iceland.
4) Declutter 2 days/wk. This goal hasn't not been great. I did make it the first week. But not the 2nd or 4th and 3 week was in Iceland.
5) Yardwork 1 day/wk. Made this goal for the first wee, but the 2nd and 3rd weekend, I was in Iceland. Will plan for this Sunday.
Progress on my quilts:
1) A mystery quilt that started October, 2018.
2) Un-be-weave-able. This was a workshop given February 10, 2019.
Need to finish stitching the binding down on 1/4 of quilt and make and stitch label.
3) Soup Cozies, 7 to be made.
4) PJs. This was this year's Chanukah presents. WILL ORDER FABRIC BUT WILL MAKE DURING SUMMER.
5) Tuffets. Kids asked to make this for them for Chanukah 3 yrs ago but they couldn't agree on round or square tuffets. We were finally able to buy 2 round and 1 square. Fabric bought for 2 of them. WILL PUT FABRIC WITH TUFFETS AND PUT IN THE GARAGE TO BE LATER.
6) Judy Niemeyer, diamond wedding ring. Need to finish tracing applique.
7) Block of the Month, 2018. Applique, 179 pieces, all stitched.
8) Block of the Month, 2019. I am currently caught up on this and got a new block monthly, the first Saturday of each month. NEXT CLASS May 11. NOTHING TO DO UNTIL CLASS.
9) Block of the Month, 2017 from a different store. T THIS WILL BE PUT ON THE BACK BURNER UNTIL DAVID'S QUILT IS DONE.
10) Another Block of the Month, 2017, Jaybirds, Sweet tooth. DOUG STARTED TO WORK ON THIS AND I WILL TAKE A BREAK UNTIL AFTER DAVID'S QUILT IS DONE. MAYBE DOUG WILL ENDED UP ACTUALLY MAKING SOME OF THESE "EXTRA" BLOCKS.
And now 11) Is David's quilt. Need to finish cutting all pieces out. Will work on it tomorrow.
12) Will be starting new Judy Neimeyer on May 4. Need to order fabric online.
Additional goals for the month:
Put last year's BOM all together and get it ready for longarming.
Finish 1/2 books I am reading.
Catch up on grading and print report card grades.